It is common for to people feel upset often recently. And we need some uplifting things to boost our moods; sometimes they are might be some good stories or just dogs. Here are 40 uplifting things that lift you up.
1. So Happy For Them Both
2. I Rescued A Stray Cat In My Neighborhood. At Night His Brother Would Come To Visit Him. I Really Had No Other Options
3. This Is Tiernan McCready. He Saw 3 Males Grab An 18-Year-Old Girl And Try To Get Her In Their Van. He Reacted Instantly, Led The Girl To Safety And Told His Mother To Ring The Police
This is what a hero looks like.
4. This Lovely Gentleman Came In Today To Learn How To Curl His Wife’s Hair
His wife is unable to curl her own hair and often burns herself, so he stepped up to the plate and learned how to curl her hair. We had the pleasure of teaching him! We taught him how to do volume curls on short hair, how to protect her skin from being burned and we even taught him to put on her mascara.
5. Awesome Uber Driver
6. Local Museum Posts Image Of A 1965 School Desk Inscribed With “Benny & Linda”. Benny Responds In Comments
7. Meet John Amanam, He Is A Skilled Craftsman From Nigeria, Who Is Paving The Way In Prosthetics For Darker Skin Tones
8. With A Smile
9. My Foster Dog Had Never Been Indoors Before. This Is Her First Nap, On A Bed, In A Home
Sundae was taken from a dog hoarding situation — one man had 16 dogs (and a deceased dog’s body) in his backyard. The dogs had access only to a junk-filled backyard and a garage for shelter.
We’ve had her for about a week and you would never know that she’s never been an indoor dog before. She’s totally potty trained, incredibly gentle and she’s very polite indoors. She loves to sleep as close as possible to me in bed — I think she’s just making up for 8ish years of zero affection.