21. Every Single One Thrifted (It Took 2 Years Of Gathering While We Built)! Even The Pics In Them Were Thrifted
22. My $5 Swag Lamp. Found Her At A Yard Sale A Few Summers Ago And Rediscovered It In The Back Of My Barn This Winter!
23. My Brother Found These In The Trash In Boston. Set Of Five (One Not Shown), Hand-Painted In India
24. This Is In The Game Room At My Boyfriends House. It Came With The House And Looks Incredible When The Light Comes Through
25. I Just Picked Up This Life Size Sheep From An Auction House. It Will Be My Ice Bucket To Keep Drinks Cold
26. I Found This Card Catalog Gem Years Ago At An Antique Show Here In Tx And It’s By Far My Favorite Piece! I Call It My “Cdf” (Cold Dead Fingers) Because I’ll Have It Til I Die. It Needed A Lot Of Love But I Think It Was Worth It
27. Snailed It!!! Got This Gorgeous Gastropod Lamp From Facebook Marketplace Today!!!
28. We Came Home From Vacation To Find This Dinosaur “Planted” In My Garden
My father works at a school and I’ve got an unhealthy dinosaur obsession (yes, I’m an adult). They were removing this dino ride from the playground there and he convinced them to let him take it instead of destroying it. As my boyfriend and I were pulling up to our house, he was less enthusiastic about the new addition than I was . My parents thought it was a HYSTERICAL belated birthday present. After some back and forth about where he belongs, the agreement was that I’m *supposed* to be moving him to the back yard… (so no one can see it? or so no one can steal it? who knows!!) but currently I kind of shuffle him around for dramatic effect and majestic photo ops. PS – I’ve started calling him Stuart.