Some people love to spend time in thrift stores looking for something to buy. This shopping may allow finding some amazing goods. Here are 30 lucky people who find amazing goods in thrift stores.
Here are our previous ‘thrift stores’ posts.
1. Me: “How Much Are These? There’s No Price.” Lady: “$10 For Both”
2. The Wedding Dress Of My Dreams (And In My Size) For $40 At Goodwill
3. Bought At My Local Small Town Thrift Store. I Love Him
4. When The Checker Asked Me What This Was, I Muttered That It’s For Making Coffee And Ran Away. $1200 La Pavoni Europiccola Espresso Maker For $6.50 At Goodwill. My Coffee Dreams Have Now Been Fulfilled
5. Fffff-Forty Dollars You Say?!!! Drexler Mcm Walnut Bookcase
6. For Years I Was Always Tempted By Miniature Chairs At Thrift Shops, And Then One Day I Finally Bought Nine Of Them
7. It Finally Happened To Me. After Years Of Being Jealous Of People On Here For Finding Them. I’ve Finally Found My White Whale! For Ten Dollars
8. I Found A Suit For My Son At A Yard Sale. $15.00