11. Witt? An Unusually Shaped Sink Possibly In A Corridoor, Spotted In A Property Listing On An Older House. Looks Quite Narrow, Probably Too Small For Washing Boots
Answer: It’s called a butlers sink, or cleaners sink. It’s used for cleaning, filling buckets, emptying out waste so housekeeping can wash down surfaces without wandering through the house.
12. What Is This V-Shaped Scoring? Found In Germany
Answer: That’s an old way to collect sap to make turpentine. It’s called “cat face”
13. Open Spoon With Spikes; Trident-Like Fork; Tongs With A Chicken Foot And A Perforated Spoon. All Antique Silver
Answer: Olive server, lettuce server, ice tongs. Having a talon on ice tongs is a novelty feature, but there are a lot of them out there!
14. What Would Cause My Friends Lawn To Look Like This After The Snow Melted
Answer: That’s some major vole activity. They look a lot like mice, but tend to be very active under winter snows and like tunneling.
15. Weird Metal Tube (Now Dented) Found Metal Detecting In Se Iowa On A Farmstead That Stood From The 1890s-1960s. Seems To Be Made Of Copper, Found 4″ Down, And Has A Bat-Like Symbol On One End. It’s Closed On Both Ends And Feels Hollow
Answer: It’s 1940s lipstick by Coty.
16. Two Spoons Attached To A Wooden Handle At The Thrift Store?
Answer: It’s a musical instrument literally called “spoons”. Used as percussion by clacking the spoons together.
17. Small Scoop With Alligator Clip As The Handle. Found It Cleaning Out The Kitchen
Answer: Coffee scoop with bag clip for coffee bag.
18. Found While Cleaning Out A Deceased Estate. At First Glance Looks To Hold Liquid, But Has A Large Hole In The Bottom So, What Is This Thing?
Answer: Wasp Trap. Sweet fluid and dish soap go in bottom. Stinging insects fly in, dish soap eliminates surface tension and coats them. They die/drown.
19. Any Guesses As To What This Plane Part Is? Fell Out Of The Sky In Colorado When That United Engine Failed
Answer: I think that’s a vape pen dude
20. Found On My Driveway. The Rcmp Arrested My Neighbour Last Night; Could It Be Related To That?
Answer: a taser dart.