Dogspotting is a Facebook group that people share adorable photos of all the dogs they see at unexpected moments.
Here is our previous ‘dogspotting’ post.
1. Our Office Recently Hired A Senior. He’s 15. Has No Teeth, Can Barely Smell Or Hear. But He Is Perfect
2. Thank You To This Kind Gentleman For Directing Me To The 2x4s. What Lovely Staff
3. The Look You Get When You Don’t Cover Your Nose With Your Face Mask
4. This Little Princess Came Into My Work Today. Her Name Is Blu And I Can’t Handle How Tiny She Is. She Took Over My Heart. 2238578483/10 Would Let Her Run Around Again
5. Today I Met Blue, It Was Love At First Sight, Look At Her Face?!?! Ahhhh My Heart Exploded. Her Owner Said She Could Be Petted All Day, A Job I Would Happily Take On
6. Dewey Is 6 And He Sees With His Heart… And With His Nose And His Ears. Blindness Does Not Stop Him From Enjoying Life, Or A Day At The Beach. He Has A Very Loving Mom And Dad Who Know How To Care For Him Properly. 1000/10 For This Boy
7. This Dog Makes Everyone So Happy At My Moms Assisted Living!
8. This Pup Was Too Scared To Be On An Escalator