Who the boss is at your home — you or your cat? These spoiled cats are used to getting whatever they want.
1. When the queen demands to play with the ceiling dangles, she gets to play with the ceiling dangles.
2. “I stopped petting her and this is what I got.”
3. Mom: “So don’t tell dad… but [stage whisper] this pillow for Bob was €70…”
4. “DIY’ed a tower for my cats from Amazon boxes. I think they enjoy it!”
5. “Spoiled cat doesn’t leave me alone until I put on her show. She really loves bird and fish shows on YouTube.”
6. “Have you ever seen a more spoiled cat? We just moved into our new place and he has more toys than we have furniture.”
7. “Wife says the cat is spoiled. I have no idea what she’s talking about.”
8. “It’s my birthday, but my gift was for my cats. Spoiled creatures.”
9. “She likes to watch the garbage men, but can’t see out by herself.”
10. “My cat got a couch before I did.”