It’s quite possible to encounter some creative and interesting designs on the streets. People shared ‘mildly interesting’ things that they encountered and here are 40 of them.
Here are our previous ‘mildly interesting’ posts.
1. My Hotel Phone In Iceland Has A Special Button That Will Wake You Up If There Are Northern Lights In The Sky
2. My Dining Room Table Houses A Secret Spiral Staircase
3. Missing Cat Owner Posted A Follow Up Where The Previous Missing Posters Were
4. I Came In My Kitchen To Find A Lizard Using A Sponge As A Raft In The Sink. (I Live In New Mexico)
5. My Apartment Complex Rented Out 200 Goats To Eat Away At The Overgrown Path And Riverbed Behind Our Buildings!
6. I Gave My Wife LEGO Flowers For Her Birthday
7. This Incredibly Detailed Picture I Took Of A Bonfire
8. When I Went To Switzerland And Happened To Look Exactly Like This Random Wood Statue