1. Australian echidnas don’t care about forest fires. They just dig deep into the ground and sleep. Yes, this one had a close brush with fire, but it’s okay.
2. “A not yet released 2020 car being driven downtown, totally hidden”
3. The ice from Antarctica shows the years just like tree rings. The dark ring is a layer of ash from a volcano eruption that happened 21,000 years ago
4. The wool of an Australian Merino sheep
5. The Surinam cent is a square coin
6. A “cute” mushroom
7. This cactus thats been growing out of my friends metal roof for 4 years now
8. “I saw a sink/stove/mini-fridge hybrid at a customer’s house.”