1. A surgeon comforts a little girl before her operation by watching cartoons with her.
2. Every Wednesday and Thursday, this guy buys coffee for every employee at the cancer clinic which cured his father.
3. This little girl gives out rainbows for free. I think I’ll take three!
4. A brave boy risked his own life to save a young deer during flooding in Bangladesh.
5. Fifteen-year-old Temar Boggs followed a car on his bike in order to save a five-year-old girl who had been kidnapped right in her front yard in Pennsylvania.
6. Some policemen took a 13-year-old boy Gage Hancock-Stevens, who was blind, out with them on patrol. It was his last wish before he passed away from a tumour.
7. This man saved the life of this tiny little duckling. It survived childhood and grew up to become a healthy, fully-grown animal.
8. A homeless person doing everything they can to make sure their dog doesn’t freeze.
9. An employee of the fast-food chain Wendy’s grabbed one of the umbrellas hanging over a dining table in order to protect this old man from torrential rain as he made his way back to his car.
10. This elderly gentleman walks his old dog every single day.
11. 65-year-old Isaac Theil calmly lets a stranger sleep on his shoulder on the New York subway. Other passengers suggested waking him up, but Isaac replied: ’No way. He’s probably had a hard day, let him sleep. We’ve all been through it.’
12. A friendly crowd helped this guy in a wheelchair enjoy a concert to the full in Melbourne, Australia.