Every animal needs a second chance. Whether they have been lost, abandoned, or given up, the critters people meet at shelters are all unwanted and helpless. Until we adopt them.
1. Adopted Coco The Ginger And Came Back A Week Later To Get Her Brother Tux As We Couldn’t Bare To Leave Him Behind. They Are The Best Of Friends!
2. Wife Wanted A Cat. I Said No, So We Compromised And Got A One Eyed Cat
3. Lots Of Strange Things Happening In The World Lately. Adopted This Rescue Kitty Today To Help Make Both Our Lives Better
4. Harvey’s Skinny Body Was Found Abandoned In A Ditch, Soaking Wet, And Dotted With Cigarette Burns. He Was Infested With Fleas, Anemic, And Starving. One Look At His Little Face And I Knew Had To Adopt Him. Fast Forward 5 Years, He’s Now A Confident, Happy, Healthy Boi With A Career In Modelling
5. I Didn’t Know Cats Could Have Such A Wide Range Of Emotion Until I Adopted Leonardo Dicatprio
6. Shelter Dog Cannot Contain Her Excitement About Getting Adopted