Our mundane everyday lives sometimes make us forget that the world is an interesting place. There is compiled a collection of rarely seen pictures, to remind you about the interesting things around us and they will definitely catch you off-guard. But in a totally good way.
From a grain of sand magnified 300 times to a butterfly that’s half male, half female, they have been included both the common and the rare. Scroll down to rediscover the ordinary and expand your world view.
1. The Local Nursing Home Is An Indoor Town. There’s A Movie Theater And Pub
2. This Is What Some Grains Of Sand Look Like When Magnified 100 To 300 Times
3. This Purely Golden Bee Landed On My Car Today
4. Rocks On The Lake Baikal
5. Saw A Snail Today While I Was Outside And Its Shell Is Crystal Clear
6. This Cat I Met Today Has Sauron’s Eyes
7. My Friend’s Blind Cat Soren Has Amazing Eyes
9. This Little Transparent Guy Landed On Me In The Ecuadorian Amazon
10. Sun Through A UV Lens
11. Blue Bees Exist (Blue Carpenter Bee)
12. Tulips Blooming In The Snow
13. This Sea Slug, Which Looks Like A Leaf, Can Go Without Eating For 9 Months, Because It Can Photosynthesize Just Like A Plant While Basking In The Sun
14. A Curly-Haired Horse