Health issues are not easy things, even if they are not ‘big cases’ they are important. Here are 40 medical cases that all are interesting.
1. James Harrison The “Man With The Golden Arm”
After needing 13 liters of blood for a surgery at the age of 13, a man named James Harrison pledged to donate blood once he turned 18. It was discovered that his blood contained a rare antigen which cured Rhesus disease. He has donated blood a record 1,000 times and saved 2,000,000 lives.
2. This Man Is A Hero
Maurice Hilleman developed vaccines for measles, mumps, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, chickenpox, meningitis, pneumonia and Haemophilus influenzae, among many others. He saved more lives than any other scientist during the 20th century.
3. Before And After Surgery For Blount’s Disease
4. The Medical Staff Of An Organ-Donation Operation Bow To Pay Tribute To 17-Year-Old Female Organ Donor Who Has Saved Multiple Human Lives
5. This Can Save Many Lives. 12 Signs Of Breast Cancer
6. Incredible Well Performed Face Transplant
7. Me And My Grandpa In Medical School 70 Years Apart (Equally Sleep Deprived)
8. Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate. Two Weeks Post Surgery