Humanity should’ve invented these creative things way sooner! You will appreciate the power of the human imagination.
1. This inflatable garage protects vehicles from hail.
tinkrman / reddit
2. A microwave with a built-in toaster — the future is now!
PaperRibbons / reddit
3. This Bluetooth shower speaker is powered by a micro-hydroelectric generator.
The_Almighty_Ian / reddit
4. This keypad randomizes numbers every time so no one can figure out the password from your hand movements.“My cousin’s wedding dress from last night had its own pockets!”
celebi1023 / reddit
5. A real-time bathroom display in Taipei that shows which stalls are free
KirenMoore / reddit
6. A real-time bathroom display in Taipei that shows which stalls are free
Hadouken617 / reddit
7. This hotel’s mirror tells the weather.
mynamesafad / reddit
8. “My pen lets me see how many pages I can write with the ink I have.”
dovahkitch / reddit
9. This chocolate bar is divided into unequal pieces.
pm_me_ur_robot_pics / reddit
10. “My hotel room had a white noise machine installed in the wall.”
sublimeman40 / reddit
11. “This mouse I found at my work has a calculator on it.”
Mtndewed6814 / reddit