7. Pores that are filled with dead skin cells are oil can quickly become clogged, creating blackheads. Cleaning the face proper by washing and exfoliating can eliminate the presence of blackheads by removing the dead skin and oil.
8. Fat cells can cause cellulite to appear. It occurs when the cells readjust themselves underneath the skin, making the cells much more apparent.
9. Hair should always grow outside of a pore, but in some cases they can grow inwards where they are supposed to exit. This can cause an ingrown hair, which can be pretty painful and rather dangerous.
10. Wrinkles are caused by aging skin losing its elasticity, which is a common occurrence and will happen to everyone.
11. That’s not to say you can’t do your part to keep skin looking young and healthy. Moisturising on a regular basis, face masks that target excess oils and even something as simple as a little sunscreen to protect from UV damage can all work wonders at keeping skin healthy.