Even if they get older and weirder with years, our senior cats are the most lovely part of our life. They get calmer and wiser year by year, also we get enthusiastic about each other. Here are lovely photos of our senior cats.
1. My 100-Year-Old Grandpa And His 17-Year-Old Cat
2. Walked Into The Shelter And Asked Which Cat Had Been There The Longest… Came Home With A Deaf, Toothless Senior Lovebug. Reddit, Meet Cali!
3. We Adopted An 11-Year Old Cat From A Chicago Shelter. He And My 13-Yo Daughter Fell In Love. This Is Them After She Got Back From A Week At Camp
4. My Beautiful 18-Year-Old Girl Mia With The Eyes Of Sauron
5. 2 Years Ago Today I Walked Into A Petsmart And Met A Cat Named Sonny Who No One Would Adopt Because He Was 13 Years Old, Covered In Fleas, Underweight, And Had A Mouth Full Of Rotten Teeth That Had To Be Removed. He Came Home With Me That Night And It Was The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made
6. My Grampie And His 20-Year-Old Cat/Sidekick Elvis. As My Grampie Says, “We’re Just Two Old Men Hanging Out”. This Picture Makes Me Happy And Sad All At Once
7. My 1.5yr Old Son And 14yr Old Cat Had A Moment This Morning
8. I Hear You Guys Like Old Cats. This Is Thomas. He’s 27