People might have different phobias like arachnophobia, hydrophobia, or etc. Trypophobia is one of the most common and interesting phobias. Here are 40 people who share things they encountered unexpectedly that remembered trypophobia.
1. “The Beekeeper Forgot To Put The Frame In His Hive, So The Bees Just Freestyled, Building A Structure That Would Best Handle Temperature And Ventilation”
2. This Woodpecker’s Acorn Stash In A Granary Tree
3. Wild Beehive
4. Seashell Piece I Found On The Beach
5. A Burned Tree That Looks Like Spaghetti
7. This Pipe Full Of Barnacles