The Facebook group ‘My House, Not My Cat’ shares funny photos of stranger cats found in people’s homes. Check out the cutest visitors!
1. My Kitchen, Not My Cat. My Older Cat Escorted Him In Through The Kitty Door And Walked Him Over To The Food Bowl!
2. My House. Not My Cat. It Only Took 10 Years, But One Of Our Long Term Ferals We Have Cared For Just Crawled Into My Lap. I’ve Never Felt More Honored
3. Not My Cat Provided Me With 13 Not My Kittens This Year. She Is Now Not My Spayed Cat
4. My Husband. Not My Cat. She Wandered In And Became Miss Steal Yo Man. This Was Last Night. She’s Still Here Today… I Don’t Think She Has Plans To Leave
5. This Is My Patio And My Budgie, But Not My Cat
6. Doing Dishes And Glance Out The Window These Are Not My Cats
7. My Neighbours Cat Arrives With A Meow At 7am And Stays The Whole Day Until Said Neighbour Texts Me At 5pm Asking For Her Cat Back
8. This Is My Rabbits House, He Doesn’t Have A Cat