People share the most annoying things that ruin a film under the title “What 100% ruins a movie for you every time?”.
1. Having to constantly have my remote in hand to turn down the absurdly loud action scene, to then have to crank the volume for the next dialogue that is far too low. I’m freaking sick of it.
2. When the movie calls for an ugly guy, they get an ugly guy.
3. When the trailers reveal most of the plot.
5. Overused female tropes. The angry black woman, plus sized women always being loud and clumsy, and of course, the manic pixie dream girl. This isn’t some feminist soapbox, it’s just lazy and uninspired writing.
6. The bit where hackers take 20 seconds of furious typing to disable a countries infrastructure.
7. “There’s no time… save yourself!” when there’s clearly ample amount of time for both characters to get to safety. made even worse by the fact that they usually waste a minute or more arguing about it, saying teary-eyed goodbyes, and making out before character 1 finally gets up and leaves.