11. A bug trying to camouflage into its surroundings
12. “Was cutting down a tree at a golf course and found a golf ball wedged into it.”
13. “My chonky Rottweiler, Kaiser. He was born with gigantism so he was absurdly large as a puppy and is still large.”
14. “My hair is half blonde half brunette. Including eyebrows.”
15. Close up of a horse’s eye
16. “My kettle had a mini rainbow in it this afternoon.”
17. This ox has a horn span that is longer than a large-sized Christmas tree.
Cowboy Tuff Chex, a Texas Longhorn bull has achieved the longest horn spread on a bull living with horns measuring at a length of 8.6 feet or 262.5 centimeters! That is larger than a large-sized Christmas tree! Literally HOLY COW!
18. “In case you have not seen what a clump of DNA looks like.”
19. A bonsai apple tree grew a perfectly full-sized fruit.