OG_Builds created a thread on r/AskReddit and asked people to share what is totally normal in movies but never actually happens in real life. People respond to it quickly with many examples!
1. Women can be in the jungle for days but no body hair anywhere. Men instantly grow a beard
2. Uninterested woman has a sudden change of heart for the loser guy and they live happily ever after.
3. Hacking is typing really fast.
4. Looking away from the road for a solid 10 seconds while driving to talk to someone
5. Working as a waitress and living in a huge apartment, with the fridge full, and expensive clothes.
6. The pushy dude in the romcom ends up getting the girl whereas in real life they’d be more likely to end up with a restraining order.
7. “Enhancing” a sh**ty quality image to 4k and zooming in to the size of a microbe with perfect clarity.
8. Mom makes a huge breakfast and lays it all out. Kids and husband grab a bagel on the way out the door ignoring all the food