There are such interesting maps that it is possible to find maps that show from bear populations to language families. People share their interesting maps in a Reddit group and here are 30 of them.
Here are our previous interesting maps posts.
1. The Journey Of An Arctic Fox Who Walked From Norway To Canada In 2018
2. A Map Art Piece I’m Working On Of Paris’ Latin Quarter
3. The Baltic Way. On 23 August 1989, Two Million People Joined Their Hands To Form A Human Chain Spanning 675.5 Km Across The Three Baltic States. The Protest Was Against The Soviet Occupation, And To Support The Independence Movements Of The Three States
4. No One Lives In The Green Part Of New Zealand,the Population Density There Is 0 People Per Km And That Is About 78% Of New Zealand Land
5. Zealandia, The 8th Continent That’s Almost Entirely Submerged
6. Territories Where Married Gay Couples Can Buy Rifles To Protect Their Marijuana Plants
7. Rivers Of Italy
8. Reported UFO Sightings Map. Last 115 Years