There are such interesting maps that it is possible to find maps that show from bear populations to language families. People share their interesting maps in a Reddit group and here are 30 of them.
Here are our previous interesting maps posts.
1. This Is A LEGO World Map I Designed! I Spent Many Hours Staring At Google Earth And Topological Maps To Make This
2. Map Of Africa’s Borders If Divided By Languages and Ethnicities
3. Hello! I Was Told You Would Enjoy This- Took Me 3 Years!
4. World Map Of Borders
5. Hello! I Cross Stitch Earth Science Maps And Have Been Told They Belong Here. Great Lakes Bathymetry Is My Favorite So Far
6. How A Coastline 100 Million Years Ago Influences Modern Election Results In Alabama
7. I Am Working On A Picture Book With Each State Drawn With One Line. I Finished My 7th State Last Night
8. Antarctica Without Ice, U Don’t See That A Lot
9. Hand Drawn Map Of China And Neighboring Countries With Placenames In Mandarin (I Drew It As An Exercise To Memorise All The Provinces)
10. Are You Closer To Georgia, Or To Georgia?