There are such interesting maps that it is possible to find maps that show from bear populations to language families. People share their interesting maps in a Reddit group and here are 30 of them.
Here are our previous interesting maps posts.
1. This Is A LEGO World Map I Designed! I Spent Many Hours Staring At Google Earth And Topological Maps To Make This
2. Map Of Africa’s Borders If Divided By Languages and Ethnicities
3. Hello! I Was Told You Would Enjoy This- Took Me 3 Years!
4. World Map Of Borders
5. Hello! I Cross Stitch Earth Science Maps And Have Been Told They Belong Here. Great Lakes Bathymetry Is My Favorite So Far
6. How A Coastline 100 Million Years Ago Influences Modern Election Results In Alabama
7. I Am Working On A Picture Book With Each State Drawn With One Line. I Finished My 7th State Last Night
8. Antarctica Without Ice, U Don’t See That A Lot