1. “Keep Your Eye On The Ball Son”
2. We Told Our 3yr Old That New Years Is Special Because You Get To Toast To A New Year. A Few Hours Later She Said “Are We Gonna Make Toast Now?!” And Thus A New Years Day Tradition Was Born
3. Took My Son To A Modern Art Museum And Told Him That He Needs To Really Think About The Art And What They Are Trying To Say. I Am Not Sure, But I Think I Have A Smartass On My Hands
4. Future lawyer? We told him he couldn’t go outside.
5. I told my 2-year-old to put her shoes by the front door. She takes me very literally sometimes…
6. My dad told my son to get ready for a bedtime story adventure, so he grabbed his warm hat and a flashlight.
7. When your sister uses deodorant for the first time and gets the ruler out because “it has to be 15cm away.”
8. Not exactly what I had in mind when I told my son it was too nice out to play games inside.