The internet community, ‘That Looked Expensive’ subreddit, dedicated to documenting all the hilarious and painful moments that people made expensive accidents and mistakes.
1. No Matter How Much You Screw Up, You’ll Never Ever Have To Tell Your Boss: Sir, I Toppled That 290 Million Dollar Noaa-N Prime Satellite Right Onto The Shop Floor.
2. When The Fire Suppression Foam Is Accidentally Released
3. When You Forget You Parked On Top Of The Self-Hiding Garage
4. Don’t Tailgate A School Bus When Your Car Is Shaped Like A Door Stop
5. Florida House Split Via Crane Mishap
6. Parking On The Beach
7. Your Internet Access Will Be Restored Between January And December 2020
8. Expensive Tip…
9. Technician ‘Accidentally’ Fires Vulcan Cannon & Obliterates F-16 Sitting On The Runway
10. $5000 Canadian After Someone Using The Microwave To Disinfect It