The Facebook group, Crap Wildlife Photography collects spectacularly terrible and awful wildlife photos. Here are some of the best-failed shots that may make you think twice about pressing that capture button any time soon.
1. I Took This Picture Of A Carpenter Bee Last Summer
2. I Was In The Middle Of A Zoom When I Noticed This Bastard
3. Timed My Shot Perfectly. *sigh*
4. Didn’t Know I Was Playing The Sims
5. I Went Out To The Balcony To Photograph The Birds, But Instead Photographed A Fish…
6. Tried To Get A Spread Wings Shot…
7. Realizing I’d Made A Mistake
9. When You Have An Encounter With A Rare Predator But Get Photobombed By A Magpie
10. Courtesy Of My Dad And His Ancient Phone… Little Owl Eating Lunch
11. A Most Majestic Tree
12. I Give You Pizza Squirrel.
13. When Poles Fly