11. My First Cat Drawing vs. Recent One. If You Are Not Happy With Your Results Right Now, Just Keep Going. Eventually You Will Improve
12. My Dad Is A Veteran! 18-Years-Old vs. 77-Years-Old
14. Watched A Crimson Rose Caterpillar Metamorphosize To A Butterfly
15. 2015 vs. 2020. Pencil Sketch Journey Progress
16. This Wombat, Human For Scale
Patrick the Wombat! This 29-year-old wombat is the world’s oldest living wombat. Given that Patrick has never had children or any partners in general, probably makes him the oldest living wombat virgin as well. Congrats mate.
17. My Husband’s Fully Reflective Iridescent Rain Set
18. The Scale Of This Beautiful Place Is Much Smaller When You Compare It To A Man