Most of us don’t watch pixar movies to see accurate details but it is good to see accuracy even if we dont expect. There are many details that will surprise you with its accuracy in pixar movies. Peope share these accurate details in a Reddit group and here are 24 of them.
1. In Up (2009), Dug Is The Only Dog To Successfully Track Down The Tropical Bird Because He Is The Only Hunting Dog (Golden Retriever). All The Others Are Guard Dog Breeds
3. In Finding Nemo, Bruce The Shark Starts Crying When Marlin Starts Talking About Nemo, Saying “I Never Knew My Father”. Male Sharks Mate With The Female Then Leave, So Baby Sharks Never Actually Meet Their Father
6. In Soul (2020), The First Soul Assigned Is Number 108,210,121,415. This Lines Up With The Current Estimate From The Population Reference Bureau (Prb), Which Estimates That More Than 108 Billion Humans Have Existed On Earth
7. In Toy Story 2 (1999) When Al Is About To Hang Up With The Japanese Toy Museum Buying Woody. He Says “Don’t Touch My Mustache”. This Is Him Mispronouncing. “どういたしまして” (Dōitashimashite) Which Means You’re Welcome In Japanese
8. In Ratatouille (2007) When Linguini Is Chopping Leeks For The Soup You Can See A Green Smear On The Cutting Board That Actually Happens When Cutting Green Vegtables. Also His Bite Marks Are Still There From When Remy Bit Him A Couple Of Days Before
9. In The Incredibles (2004), Director Brad Bird Wanted To Give Dash A Realistic Out-Of-Breath Voice In Certain Scenes So He Made Actor Spencer Fox Run Four Laps Around The Pixar Studio Until He Got Tired
10. In The Pixar Short Boundin’ (2003), A Model T Is Seen Driving Up A Hill Backwards. This Is Because Model T’s Relied On Gravity To Supply Their Engine With Fuel, And Driving Up A Steep Hill Could Cause The Engine To Stall. The Solution, If You Had To Drive Up A Steep Hill, Was To Drive Up In Reverse