Some people should be very grateful that everyone knows the old saying, “Never judge a book by its cover.” Self-publishing has grown to enormous proportions now that online publishers are readily available, and with that comes the tricky issue of self-made book covers.
Here’s the most hilariously awful book covers on Amazon!
1. Voluspa: A Magical World by Sam D
2. Love Laws by Mary Muhammad
3. The Temptation of John Haynes by Shawn James
4. Bobby Massey and Team Bazzare by Tyson Clarke
5. I Wore Heels to the Apocalypse by C H Clepitt
6. Signed Confessions by Tom Walker
7. Reach For The Moon by Tuan Ho
8. Haunted by Maria Savva
9. The Lost Journal of Robyn Hood – Outlaw by David Stuart Ryan