Fashion goes round in circles. At least to a certain extent, the fashions of the past will become the fashions of the future. When we look back to photos of the post-war era of 1940-1960, all we see is classy people that definitely knew how to dress.
1. A couple dances at a Be-Bop cellar in Paris, France in 1951.
2. A couple of models in nautical-inspired clothing, the 1940s.
3. A couple on Michigan Avenue in Chicago in 1975.
4. A crowd of shoppers in London in 1908.
5. A boy in Boston, 1968.
6. A group of kids goes to the prom in the 1960s.
7. A group of Irish farmers at a pub, 1963.
8. A girl models in New York City in 1956.
9. A girl in Harlem, New York City, in the 1940s.
10. A figure-skating man in New York City in 1937.