Our vacation plans have fallen through because of the coronavirus pandemic, so some of us are a bit sad. However, there is something that might just cheer you up!
Here is a list of the most unsuccessful travel pics that show that even the best-planned vacations can end up as fails.
1. My First Time Visiting The Grand Canyon And This Happened
2. My Moms First Time Visiting Paris
3. Woke Up At 2.30 am To Make A 2 Hour Drive-Up 10000 Feet To See The Sunrise Atop Haleakala. Have You Ever Seen Such Beauty?
4. 120 Mile Solo Hike. Asked An Elderly Passerby To Take A Photo For Me
5. A Friend Of Mine Traveled To Italy And Managed To Take A Picture Of The Leaning Tower Of Pisa That Doesn’t Show It Leaning
6. This Photo My Dad Took Of Me At Machu Picchu
7. Wife And I Visited The Eiffel Tower For Our Honeymoon
8. Went To See The Taj Mahal This Morning
9. Hard-To-Obtain Permits For A 10 Mile Hike To See Havasupai Falls
10. The Day I Visited The Great Wall Of China