The Internet gives everyone availability that maybe even some amount of not wanted. So, it is quite possible to receive weird private messages which are sometimes hilarious too. But at all, it is not the best way to communicate with people, it might cause some troubles as well. A Reddit page collects weird private messages that people have ever received and here are 30 of them.
1. At Least He Tried
2. I Got Messaged By A Master Hacker
3. He’s Been Begging For Weeks To Do A “Sexy Roleplay” With Me. I Finally Said Yes. I Think He Regrets Everything Now
4. Oh So I Just Don’t Matter In May?!
5. Seems Like A Stable Guy
6. My Fav Comeback To A DP
7. Saw This On Tumblr, Yes Sorry On Tumblr
8. My Charming Old Babysitter Feels Like I Owe Him