People share the most impressive examples of modernist architecture in the subreddit r/ModernistArchitecture and here are 30 of them.
1. Fallingwater House, USA (1936-39) By Frank Lloyd Wright
2. Tyler House, Designed In 1950 By John Lautner. Los Angeles, California, USA
3. “Graham House” West Vancouver, Bc. By The Late Arthur Erickson. 1962. He Was A Master Of Working With Difficult Cliff Sites
4. Indian Institute Of Management, Bangalore, India, Designed By B.v. Doshi In 1977
5. Catton House, West Vancouver, Canada, Designed By Arthur Erickson And Geoffrey Massey In 1967
6. My Hand Made Modern Birdhouse!
7. Goulding Summer House, Enniskerry, Ireland, Designed By Scott Tallon Walker In 1971
8. McGregor Conference Center, Detroit, Michigan, Designed By Minoru Yamasaki In 1958
9. Segal Residence Seen From The Beach. Malibu, California. (1979) John Lautner Architect
10. The Wave, La Baule, France, Designed By Pierre Doucet In 1979