If you have ever taken your mother for granted or think while you are slaving away at the office your wife has it great staying at home, you are in for a very rude awakening!
Moms are the most misunderstood group of people on this planet! They experience situations with their children that only other moms can relate to. To set the record straight, French artists, Nathalie Jomard decided to illustrate what mothers go through all the time. She wanted to show the world how tough it is to raise children in a very creative and thought-provoking way.
Her illustrations cover everything from trying to have 5 minutes alone in the bathroom to the numerous body changes women experience from birth to raising their kids. Women are constantly struggling during different phases of their lives and it should let everyone know, their mothers should never be taken for granted.
Read through her wonderful illustrations and you will discover that motherhood is the most challenging, responsible position in the entire world!
1. The first time you breastfeed is unforgettable
2. You can’t find peace even when sitting on the toilet
3. Those sweet weekend morning when your child wakes up at 5am
4. Nothing fits anymore
5. Surprises are around every corner.
6. A peaceful night’s sleep in your spacious bed is a thing of the past.
7. When Books Don’t Work Anymore You Try To Find Your Own Methods
8. You Never Imagined The Mess One Baby Could Make
9. They Don’t Care About Your Pain
10. No One Told You The Best Toys For Your Baby Are Actually Random Everyday Items