Harnessing the power of Photoshop, the ‘Dogs in Food’ account shares daily photos of dog faces in beautiful photos of treats. It sounds weird, but the resulting images are like liquid happiness.
The owner of the account told that they want to remain anonymous because they’re not trying to build a personal brand, even with 685,000 followers. It’s really the pets that are the stars of the show here. Here are 15 posts of dogs cleverly photoshopped into foods.
1. Wrinkly dogs’ faces look just like dumplings.
2. Pugs make the perfect cupcake toppers.
3. Fluffy dogs, fluffy doughnuts — who can tell the difference?
4. “Pupberries” come in a few varieties.
5. Blue Staffordshire Bull Terriers can easily blend in with blueberries.
6. Blackberry “pupberries” are particularly cute.
7. And “pupper bananas” are said to be very nutritious.
8. Dogs can also resemble vegetables like a head of cauliflower.