There would be surprising results when we compare things. Here is a list of comparison images that might change your perspective. While some of them change your perspective, some of them would be also so surprising for you.
Here is our previous ‘comparison images’ post.
1. 1st Picture Was The Peak Of My Depression. 2nd Is A Recent One After Almost An Year Of Medication And Self Care
2. From 2.5 Months To Nearly 2 Years
3. First Day Of Chemo vs. Last
4. Lost 200 Pounds In A Year. 360 Lbs vs. 160 Lbs
5. Age 12 vs. 16 – My Drawing Progress
6. Before And After Being Told She’s A Good Girl
7. On The Left Is My Grandmother Holding My Dad And The Right Is Me Holding My Son, Taken Exactly 63 Years Apart
8. Becoming Mothers Together