Back to Top
41. Hugo Boss, the designer for the nazi uniforms in the 1930’s and 1940’s.
42. Jean-Paul Sartre and his cat
43. On January 1st, 1976, a prankster named Danny Finegood did this to the Hollywood sign.
44. A near-perfect frozen 40,000-year-old baby mammoth, discovered in 2007 by a reindeer herder in northwestern Siberia
45. Marilyn Monroe, 1956. Photograph by Milton Greene.
46. Kareem Abdul Jabbar and John Wooden
47. How to Screenshot in 1983.
48. Ancient Roman folding multi-tool device. Features knife, spoon, three-tined fork, spike, spatula. 2nd century AD
49. During the Cold War, CIA agents used a method of communication based on how their shoelaces were tied.
50. Winter in Siberia, 1960.