Tibetan Mastiffs are a large Tibetan dog breed belonging to the mastiff family. Originating with the nomadic cultures of Tibet, China, Mongolia, India and Nepal, they are used by local tribes of Tibetans to protect sheep from wolves, leopards, bears, large mustelids, and tigers.
These gentle giants are, males can grow up to 26 inches while females grow at least 24 inches. People are posting cute and funny pics of their Tibetan Mastiffs to show you just how big they are. It’s amazing how massive also how sweet they are. Besides, these dogs are calm and mellow around the house and they’re natural guard dogs. These Mastiffs are adorable pets!
1. Stop Norbu, Stop Being So Cute. My Heart Can’t Take It
3. My Favourite Tiny Human And Fur Baby
4. Look At Them, So Adorable
5. Dad And Son Time
6. Mumma Lets Me Ride Front Seat
7. This Is What Dreams Are Made Of
8. Little Pup
9. King Of Dogs