Igreja de Santa Mariá, or the Church of Santa Maria, is a historical church in Covilhã, Portugal. It was built in 1886 on the site where the old church of Santa Maria do Castelo once stood.
The facade consists of blue and white azulejos depicting episodes from the life of the Virgin Mary. Azulejo is a traditional, tin-glazed tilework that can be seen in the exterior or interior of the buildings. The historical buildings generally have hand-made tiles.