1. My new fur scarf, isn’t it FABULOUS?!?
2. Clearly, they are weird and perfect creatures who do whatever they want.
THERE’S A DOG SITTING AT THIS BAR WEARING A HAT AND EATING AND EVERYONE IS JUST PRETENDING LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL??? pic.twitter.com/vA4AdvSCqo
— Josie Brechner 🌺🗡 (@visagermusic) January 14, 2019
4. They find a way to take over our lives.
7. Yes, she found a wild mushroom in the forest. No, she didn’t eat part of it, shes just always a derp.
9. Day after day.
Basically every time we eat dinner my dog starts bawling so we got her a chair so she could be included and she hasn’t cried since😩😩😩 pic.twitter.com/EAabKOlY0F
— Lindsay (@lrparkes13) December 29, 2018
11. They laze to the beat of their own drummer.
Charlie always thinks the clementines are balls and just stares waiting for you to throw one. pic.twitter.com/LGxNWgtOBE
— Ben Hyde-Hart (@benhydehart) December 23, 2016
They ripped open their bed and pic.twitter.com/G34IzDB2c5
— alo 🦋 (@az_agr_) November 4, 2016
EVERYONE LOOK AT MY DOG AND NEIGHBOR DOGS BOOPING NOSES pic.twitter.com/UZcvcmnFc9
— Niamh ¯_(ツ)_/¯ (@Ni_av_h) February 17, 2017
We were taking pictures of my dad for his birthday and then my dog did this 😭😭 truly mans best friend pic.twitter.com/VNabil3k0W
— Ale 🇵🇪 (@AIejandraaa__) November 13, 2016