Crochet lovers shared their remarkable and beautiful works in a Reddit group and here are 40 of them.
Crochet lovers are here!
1. My Wife Makes Lovely Crochet Animals. At The Moment She Is Not On A High With Self Confidence So I Want To Show Her That Her Work Is Not Only Liked By Our Kids And Myself
2. I’m Happy To Show You My New Sheep Design. I Don’t Really Like To Make Clothes For Toys But This Fur Coat Had Been Made In One Breath, As The Sheep Itself
3. Yaay I Finally Finished My Lockdown Project (Started May 2020!) Annoyingly I Can’t Get It To Look As Good In Pictures As In Real Life (Any Tips Lol). It’s Only My 3rd Ever Project So I Am Really Chuffed With How It Turned Out
4. My First [fo]. I Fell In Love With A Girl Who Loves Daisies. She Showed Me A Picture Of A Blanket Like This. I Had No Clue How To Crochet, But She Really Liked That Blanket, So I Knew What I Had To Do
5. Crocheted My Wedding Dress
6. I Designed This Cardigan For My Little Girl
7. I Made A Shark Its Not The Best But Im 14 And I Tried
8. Thought I Would Release My Own UFO Images Since The Pentagon Is Releasing Theirs