The subreddit Woodworking is all about appreciating woodworking projects with the most creative, and breathtaking examples of wood DIY. These are the most adorable and remarkable ones of woodworking projects.
Here are our previous ‘woodworking projects’ posts.
1. Made This Rocking Chair In ‘97 Wood Shop Class When I Was 14. Had No Idea Why I’ve Kept It For 24 Years. 38 Now And I Have Finally Realized It Belongs To My Son. Might Be A Dumb Post, Sorry, But His Face Makes All Those Years Worth It
2. I Carved This Hellboy Pipe Out Of Briar Wood For Ron Perlman And He Sent Me A Photo
3. Custom Made Bed For My Son. He Is Beyond Excited
4. Me – Carving Nezuko Out Of Wood – The First Female Character I Ever Made
5. Bear, Raccoon, And Fox Bench
6. My First Work Out Of Birch With Dremel Since I Got Paralysed, Im Actualy Quite Proud With The Results
7. I Built This Crib For My Son. The Most Meaningful Project I’ve Made
8. My Proudest Project So Far. I Built A Canoe For My Father In Law