If you are a cat owner, taking care of it should be your highest priority. There will be times when you have no idea about what is happening to the cat and you fail to diagnose what is wrong with the cat. Due to this, deadly diseases such as cancer go undetected and before you know that your cat is suffering from cancer, it might be too late. Listed below are ten symptoms in cats that you should never ignore:
1. Loss of weight: As cancer is a result of rapid cellular growth, the fat reserves in your cat’s body start burning rapidly.
2. Lethargy: If it is not active and fast moving, it is definitely sick.
3. Lumps: The lumps on the bodies of cats might be tumours!
4. Bad Breath: If the breath of your cat stinks extraordinarily, you should take it to a vet.
5. Sudden Lameness: Tumors usually make it tough for the cat even to walk!
6. Sores and wounds that do not heal over time mean that the immune system of the cat is busy fighting cancer!
7. Difficulty in breathing can be a result of tumors formed near lungs and throat that are growing rapidly.
8. Loss of Appetite: If your cat is not eating normally, it is something to worry about!
9. Abnormal Swelling: Swelling can also be a sign of cancer.
10. Vomiting and Diarrhea: Although it might an indication of feline illness, it is best recommended to see a vet!
The next time you witness any of the above mentioned symptoms in your cat, see a vet at the earliest!
Share this important information with your friends below!