So many things happened in the 1990s that it’s kind of impossible to sum it all up. Even if you lived through it, it’s easy to forget all of the things that made the ’90s truly unique. From time to time it’s pleasant to recall the things that created the magic of our ’90s childhood.
Here is a list of things ’90s kids will understand and miss. Scroll down to dive into the 90s’ sweet nostalgia!
1. Legend said that the blue part could erase ink.
2. Kids today will never understand the struggle of having to hit a button 3 times just to get one letter
© Buzzkilla / imgur
3. Pencils with cartridges: You lose one of these — you`re screwed.
4. It was a thing to write your a’s and y’s like that!
5. Taking the ball out of the computer mouse
6. This stand wakes up such a warm feeling of nostalgia!
© youandmeandrainbows / imgur