A Reddit page collects crappy designs and shares the worst design fails. They are so good at being bad!
Here are our previous ‘Crappy Designs’ posts.
1. Gas Station In Nebraska. The Station’s Color Scheme Was Red. They Tried To Get Artsy
2. Lex? Derp? Lox? Nope, It’s Supposed To Say Jax For Jacksonville, Florida For $18 Million Dollars
3. Great Image To Help Your Kid Not Freak Out While Getting A Haircut
4. The New School In My Community Has A Wheel Chair Access Button For The Door, But No Way For A Person In A Wheel Chair To Reach It
5. Women’s Jeans, I Want The Rest Of My Pocket
6. Best Cat Carrier To Contain Your Sexy Cat
7. Striped Carpet On Hotel Stairs. Hard To Use Even After Two Weeks And Completly Sober
8. Not Where Earphones Go