The images below are definitely an alarm for boys to step up their game and show their girls something special or this might already win their hearts in one go.
1. This dog certainly knows that sometimes all you need is to lay down with each other and watch a good Redbox Movie.
2. Something sweeter than a good breakfast? This adorable send-off.
This is Ralph he is a dog that lives near school and waits for me everyday after school to say hi to him before I have to leave pic.twitter.com/9gJyYLk6IB
— isa (@babygirIe) February 22, 2017
3. This dog is completely honest with his feelings and keeping it real
4. The dog who supports you endlessly
my uber driver today:
(1) was a girl
(2) brought her dog with her
(3) let me play with the doggo huhu MY HEART
10/10 would book again pic.twitter.com/WKWRe2c1Y4
— regina (@reginavanilla) October 16, 2017
5. Giving pace is important but looking at you is important as well
6. This one loves posing for memorable pictures
7. He can do anything for cuddling
Teacher: "Why are you late today?"
Me: "My dog wouldn’t let me get out of bed…"pic.twitter.com/kW7QuoQrt2
— Dog Olympics🐶🏆 (@DogOIympics) October 23, 2017
8. Look at your girl the way that dog is looking at her owner. Right into the eyes
9. You finally have someone to enjoy your Saturday morning yoga with. In fact, he will enjoy as much as you do
— Muv (@FVKME) May 18, 2017
10. They will show their love for you anytime anywhere. They will drool at you and be proud
Husky Dog Talking – " I love you " pic.twitter.com/I04ZZq9mHH
— Nature is Scary (@Natureissoscary) October 15, 2017
11. They can do anything to please you. Even if it is unnecessary safety measures
A while back I tweeted about buying a dog helmet on Amazon Prime Day… it was received. Penelope is ready. pic.twitter.com/vVoUNSMSjr
— Sydney Leroux Dwyer (@sydneyleroux) October 24, 2017
12. You will definitely win “best costume.”
13. He won’t stop kissing you until the time you are sure about being loved
The more boys I meet… the more I love my dog🐶💙 pic.twitter.com/Y6DeSocbmU
— Haebae (@HaedynRhiannon) October 25, 2017